案件番号：JOB169201 / 105
The Data Center Manager assists the Campus Manager and is responsible for overseeing the execution of local data center operations at one or more data center properties. Data center operations include, but are not limited to:
• Engineering operations and core infrastructure maintenance
• Data center construction management, commissioning and start-up
• Delivery of data center services including colocation, connectivity, raised floor services and deployment
• Installation and management of all cable and network infrastructure supporting facility and customer connectivity
• Technical event management including post-event root cause analysis and infrastructure repair
If the property’s Real Estate Manager is not located at the property, the Data Center Manager’s responsibilities may also include oversight of general facility operations, including, but not limited to, security, janitorial and other facility management functions.
年収 750万円 〜 1,100万円
• 5 - 10 years related facility management experience in data center operations (or related electrical or mechanical engineering field) with minimum of 2- 3 years’ experience managing or leading data center operations teams in a large-scale mission critical environment. Bachelor’s degree in electrical or mechanical engineering preferred.
• Solid and proven experience in the construction, commissioning, acceptance and operation of mission critical systems, including state-of-the-art electrical distribution systems, static and rotary UPS, emergency standby generation, fire alarm/suppression and monitoring systems
• Extensive knowledge of structured cabling systems, networking and connectivity standards, and hardware installation requirements.
• Proficient experience in colocation operations, including the installation and deployment of cage, rack and cable infrastructure, as well as, power circuit installation and power monitoring.
Data Center Manager
JOB169201 / 105