案件番号：JOB166175 / 036
Under the functional management of the Product Technical E/L/M of the project:
- Leads the electronic part execution of a project
- by managing the schedule, performances and all costs of this scope (R&D development cost, BOM cost and support for
investment and NPI cost)
- To track technical documentation integrity and quality in accordance with the methodology of development (CLEAN /
- To carry out regular meeting with e-team and plan design reviews (for all metiers)
- To manage and track risks, as well as associated mitigation plans
- Coordinates all the electronic developments metiers (system, HW, SW, functional validation, EMC, safety, product
qualification/DV, R&D quality…)
- To plan electronic activities and make sure the right resources are assigned by the metiers (people & means)
- To follow project’s dashboard in relation with the different metiers
- To perform risks identification and develop project risks mitigation plan
- To analyse impact of change requests (customer and internal) and follow their implementation
- To manage product’s configuration and the delivery (product / documentation)
- Leads technically and supports the industrialization
- Design for manufacturing
- Represents e-team when electronic is a sub-system
- Including at customer coordinated by the Product Technical E/L/M and the project manager
年収 610万円 〜 850万円
- 5 to 10 years of experience in design automotive electronic, embedded systems, transportation industry.
- Preferred to have working experience in Tier1 Automotive Electronic parts supplier.
- Preferred to know LiDAR, Radar or other sensing device technology.
- Preferred to have good level of Customer interface experience.
- Preferred to have Team leader experience for 3 to 5 Engineers.
Hardware Design PTM
JOB166175 / 036